Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011


Credits: BonCherry.



A New Year for a fresh start, so i changed a new blog: the-gemini-zp...

zp stands for me and the headers picture is all my lovely frens, bf and cousins, and YEAP, they are indeed the parcel of my life.

hope this blog will last and update frequently.

sighh, a new year means i gonna mark the end of my terms break, and this year i gonna graduate from poly... means i have to start working... haiix wonder if is it a good thing..

anyway lots of happening to look forward this year, like my favourite festival: Chines New Year, is coming soon and not forget my 21st Birthday in this year too ... omg i finally gonna be an adult soon... (✪ܫ✪)

lastly, hope everyone have a good 2011 ahead and stay healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment