Monday, February 28, 2011

Oh My G-O-D

Hi Peeps,
I have something hilarious and disgusting to show your
hahas
my little bro shows me and to my mother
omg


BEWARE OF THE GROSS PHOTO:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Credit to: STOMP
hahas hilarious rite?
inside the MRT TRAIN somemore and he didnt notice his pants split cos he is too engross with his phone
hahas
lucky those nice ppl "Chop Off" his head, if not i think he dun need to live already la!!!
hahas
my bro and mother say he like nvr even wear underwear lo hahas
omg so beware guys!!! girls look out too!!!
dun too engross with phone, games la!!! LMAO

more information can be found in the link HERE.

and lastly for my interview as mention earlier, still not sure of the outcome yet
need to go through 4 interviewer:
consultant --> Assistant Manager --> Manager --> Director
like WTH!!! =.= damn stress la
today only completed 2 interviewer nia, cos the others 2 head not avilable at the moments!!
so maybe i have to go through 2 more interview again
*PRAY HARD* they selected me
cos i like the job scope, working envrionment and the people seems friendly and nice
most importantly, dun need to look for jobs again!!
look dao i damn stressful and worried of my future =(

ciao all
muacks

No comments:

Post a Comment