Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What the Big Deal with UOB!!!

went down to NP with cherie on yesterday
finally reformat my lappy!!!
all the project stuff, visual basic all GONE le
hahashahas
thanks for the helped from IT helpdesk peeps too

anyway had an bad encounter with UOB yesterday
they call me up while i at school for an interview today @ 3pm
so i agree cos i'm free today, and so i request if they can either email/sms me their map or address
but the ppl like relectantly to give me
so the ppl just say okie and hurry down put down the phone while i still have thing to ask her
so till now i havent receive a single sms or email from UOB

but hey!! if you nvr give me a map/address how i go there?
at least your address so i can google myself rite?
i in need of the Unit no, Level, people incharge name to find rite?

so i was thinking whats wrong with UOB, such a big company cannot even email me the detail all these?
you know i have interview for recruitment consultant position, the agency jolly well send me their address PLUS map too sia, without i even request on the phone first.
and just now the OCBC also call me up for interview on this friday, and before even i wanted to request for the address, the people already started to say she will email me the details...

see their are so efficient, so i dun understand why UOB cannot send to me sia?!
such a big company also dunno how to do thing
so suan lo, if their are not even sincere enough.
we need to find those employees and jobs we like too rite, if the company is not sincere why bother to work for them

Not only the employees choose us BUT we need to choose the employees too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment